Detox, and clear skin with a budget

 Disclaimer : my skin is not clear as the skincare models but it has improved a lot from how it is before, I still have a few bumps which is going to take a long time before it goes away, but still I love my skin of how it is nevertheless

Okay

I am a student and a cheap ass one at that .

Hahahaha sooooooo being my feminine type, of course I want to detox because "DETOX" is one of the ways to achieve great skin and body .
So then I began to research about tons of detox products out there ( I am a fanatic of research-I mean google based ) and tons of them are wayyyyyyyyyy expensive and my cheap ass butt just like hemn, there is no freaking way that I would spent RM 73 for a detox product . Other than drinking water, and lemon water which I know is cheap but I am thinking of a "deeper" detox .

But I live in a dorm which there is no refrigerator so I don't buy lemos , I drink plain old mineral water which is good btw .

Okay so moving on to what I have found to be the most amazing thing "hashtag"THANK GOD . is this APPLE CIDER VINEGAR .
you may have already heard of this but I just want to share my experience :

I consume the one that already have honey in it to make me easier to consume , I dilute it water and I drank it every morning before I do anything else, right after I wake up - before brushing my teeth .And it just amzing, my routine to the toilet has improved a lot . And I also diluted it on a cotton pad and smear it all over my face before I go to bed- for this one , you might use the one without the honey because it could get sticky and my face has just clear right up and I am soo IN LOVE with it .

And it is only RM 22 at the am.pm pharmacy and it could last for a month or maybe longer depend on how your routine is . Even much better if you could get the organic and or "the mother" apple cider .


That is it, till next time , muchacos





Comments

Popular Posts