Turkey blog : Bargain crazy !!! 680$ lamb leather jacket I got for 170$

Assalamualaikum Guys !!!

How are you ? So I just recently got back from Turkey and it was AMAZINGGGG for me and my mother cause she love history and Turkey was just so full of it and this is how she is the entire trip .

She is always writing and taking notes about the history and the Turkish language as been taught by our group leader Gulhan . #FACT: Turkish people do not call their country Turkey but Turkiye, it is pronounced just like the spelling .

So we visit a lot of beautiful and historic places, check out my Instagram @fatimahanthony
I post a few of my Turkiye pics on my Instagram so if you want to see it you can click here :@fatimahanthony

So, one of the place that I get to visit is this Leather Factory called "Levinson", This factory is the manufacturer of leather jackets, belts, purse etc for huge brands such as Prada, Dolce and Gabbana, Gucci and many more but the company have a permit to sell the design that they sell to all the big brands  but at limited pieces and they can sell as their own brand at their own prices .


okay, so before the "buying" process , the factory gave us a mini fashion show to showcase their new jackets and most of their jackets can be worn both sides, I mean in and out


I took this on their sewing table-gross I know


After that, we went to their showroom and  I see all of these beautiful jackets but all of them are 2000$, 1900$, 5000$ and I'm dead but the salesgirl is so persistant for me to buy their jacket and I said I cannot afford all of these and she took me and my mom "underground"  and then I saw  this one piece that is to me is absolute stunning in an rugged,leather Nashville way , and that jacket is sold in company XXX for 680$ and Levinson sold it for 250$ and I said I still cannot afford it : a lot of bargain here and there and finally she said I can only give it to you for 170$,"if cheaper, my boss will kill me " she said. And then I look at my mom, she look at me and then SOLD for 170$ .

and so I love my jacket cause my mom said every girl need one real leather jacket in her life .



not a good picture-I know



so that is it, see you again .

Comments

Popular Posts