Malay infused traditional 'kuih' ( Terengganu )

So during my trip to Terengganu , I stop by this amazing dessert place , it was not something fancy like "the dip and dip'  , it was just a stall  and it has the most amazing and colourful delicacies ever . From the sweetest to the spiciest . 

I bought a lot but I'm going to show only the best today , everytime we went to Terengganu, my mom alwas bought a ton of these because it was not available elsewhere .

And it is ' PUDING BUIH ' or ' BUBBLE PUDDINGyes BUBBLE because it taste exactly like bubble and a bit foamy bubbly feel . Its amazing and it looks like this . 





and its eaten with this milk sauce , the pudding was not sweet , its a bit bland actually so the sauce when eaten together provide the perfect amount of sweetness . 

Also Ive been dying to  taste macaroons because Ive seen it every where so I bought some, it was so expensive , RM 11.50 for 5 macaroons . hemn.
I bought them anyway and it tasted like dry cotton candy , I mean it melts in my mouth , it was so sugary in a good way but it has so many colouring in it , I was eating a blue macaroon and my mouth and tongue was literally blue .

Plus it tasted  like an upgrade version of malay's  'kuih bangkit'

 

Comments

Popular Posts